Want to know how to make your clothes last much longer in the same condition you bought them in? Learn how to take care of your garments with the following tips:
- If your garments have sequins, wash your garments by hand. Keep in mind that there are times when airing and brushing the garments is enough if they are not dirty. Doing so will save energy and your clothes will last longer.
- Preferably use soap for delicate clothes and never use bleach. If you use eco-labeled products, you will help the environment.
- Use water temperature MAX 30º. Room temperature is perfect.
- DO NOT put your garments THE-ARE in the dryer.
- It is best to air dry them, if you hang them on a hanger you can save a little bit of ironing.
- Use the iron with medium temperature MAX 110º. Do not iron the sequins.
- Sweaters with vinyl: Iron inside out and hang without wringing.
- Velvet: Do not iron this material, you may leave marks on the hair.
- To take care of your jewelry and keep it from losing its bath, avoid wetting it and applying perfume on top of it.