Do you want to know how to make clothes last much longer in the same state in which you bought them? Learn how to care for clothes with the following tips:
- If your clothes have sequins, wash your clothes by hand. Keep in mind that there are times when ventilating and brushing clothes is enough if they are not dirty. Doing so will save energy and your clothes will last longer.
- Preferably use soap for delicate clothes and never use bleach. If you use products with eco-labels, you will help the environment.
- Use water with MAX temperature 30º. The ambient temperature is perfect.
- DO NOT put your THE-ARE clothes in the dryer.
- It is best to air dry them, if you hang it on a hanger you can save a little iron.
- Use the iron with medium temperature MAX 110º. Do not iron the sequins.
- Vinyl sweaters: Iron inside out and lay without draining.
- Velvet: Do not iron this material, you can leave marks on the hair.
- To take care of your jewels and that they do not lose their bathroom, avoid getting them wet and applying perfume on them.