Which Women's Swimwear Suits All Body Types
Swimsuits are the summer must-have that can't be missing in our wardrobe. vacation suitcasebecause, beyond wearing them as a bathing suit for the beach or pool, we can transform them inbodysuit and combine them with shorts, skirts or long pants and create a great summer look.
While it is true that you can followthese tips to choose the best bikini according to the proportions of your body, today we explain youwhat a swimsuit has to be like to be stylish (You know that there is no better look than the one you feel comfortable and self-confident in).😊
Which swimsuits are the most stylish?
- Black color. Dark colors create a visual effect of looking slimmer, perhaps for days when we want to look a little better, but this is no excuse to use other colors and take risks. Summer is also to enjoy and wear brighter colors.
- Printed or plain swimsuit? The models without prints lengthen the figure more, but if you opt for a print it is preferable that it is small, vertical or diagonal to stylize.
- Cut Out. These strategic cuts stylize the figure and focus attention on the areas you want to enhance. You can also opt for a belt belt and highlight the waist.
- Asymmetrical neckline.Suitable for women with small breasts. The swimsuit with asymmetrical neckline focuses attention on our shoulders and collarbones, diverting interest in the area of the hips. Leaving one shoulder exposed is super sexy.
- V-neckline. It focuses attention on the neckline and favors everyone, especially if you have a large chest. If this is your case, go for a swimsuit with good support, for example, with wide straps.
What Color Swimsuit Does It Look Good?
Dark colors such as black or navy blue stylize and even more if you combine it with white in the parts you want to highlight. The small flower prints also flatter all body types, but if you want to optically create more curves, go for large, eye-catching prints. The plain colors and vertical lines will lengthen your figure, while horizontal lines tend to widen it.
What are body slimming swimsuits like?
Slimming swimsuits for women are models designed and reinforced to stylize the chest and abdomen area. and thus favor the silhouette. They are made with a thicker and more resistant fabric to shape the figure. In this type of swimsuit, seams and details such as gathers play a key role in achieving a slimming visual effect.
The swimsuits that fit best: Version the-are
This swimsuit combines several of the tricks that are very flattering: the cut out, the asymmetrical neckline and the black color. In addition, the high-waist briefs are high-waisted and conceals the tummy. It is a multi-position swimsuit because, depending on the knotting of the side tie, it can be worn in the front or back.you can wear it as a bikini or trikini.
Cherry is one of the colors that does not fail in summer and combined with this small flower print becomes a versatile and timeless option. The neckline halter neckline and the elastic band just below the chest stylizes the silhouette. It is adjustable to your size thanks to the lacing at the neck and back, making it a swimsuit that adapts to you.
It's wonderful how well it fits!😍 This cut out swimsuit with slits at the waistand the high briefs are very comfortable and conceal the belly. It has the perfect color to highlight your tan. Suitable for the most daring!
You can't miss in your collection a full color swimsuit like this one. It is fun, cheerful and original. It is a very flattering design both for its pattern and the vertical wave print. A guaranteed success!🤞🏼
That white is only flattering to brunettes is a myth, so for those of you who are of a white skinwhite is also for you. The model Cadaqués model has a multiposition neckline so you can wear it as you like. It is perfect to wear it as bodysuit and combine it with shorts.
This swimsuit has a slimming effect that fits you perfectly. The asymmetrical neckline with a thin strap is super flattering. You won't stop wearing it all summer long!
With these little tricks you no longer have an excuse to find a swimsuit that flatters you. If you liked this selection of our swimsuits, don't miss the complete swimwear collection. here!